Left or Right Discharge “Rock not Roll” Bale Processor Built to Handle Canadian Winters
Ensure palatable feed and soft bedding while reducing feed and bedding costs with the one-of-a-kind Jiffy Bale Processor. Unlike systems that must unroll the bale before shredding, our unique hydraulic cradle rocks bales of any size or shape over the hammers, so the entire cross-section of the bale can be shredded at once. The result is higher feed utilization and softer bedding. The Jiffy Bale Processor’s cradle system constantly and evenly feeds the hammers. Jiffy Bale Processors are available in left or right discharge models so you can choose the right model for your farm. With heavy-gauge steel and strong welds, this is a powerful bale processor that shreds easily, even in tough conditions.
- Exclusive rocking cradle design handles all types of bales
- Process high moisture hay and silage bales
- Left or Right discharge
- Load up to 20 small square bales
- Full adjustable loading forks handle all sizes of bales
- Simple hydraulic valving activates cradle rock and speed
- Easy cradle travel adjustment
- Built in PTO shaft & hydraulic hose storage bracket
- No belts, no chains.
- Hydraulic lift available
- Unibody frame construction with high clearance
- Deflector windrows product or feeds directly into bunks
- Easy access to shear pin
- Remove twine through access door opposite of discharge
- Optional hydraulic deflector lift
- Fully adjustable clevis hitch
Features (Models 927, 928)
- 12.5 x 15 Treaded Tires
- Optional 44 bu. Grain Tank with Discharge Auger
Features (Model 978)
- Loads and processes 1 large square or 2 round bales at a time.
- Hydraulic Clamping Forks – specially designed for large square bales.
- American Farmer 16.5L – 16.1SL Traction Implement Tires.
RENN Bale Processors
|Height (body only)||98"||98"||101"|
|Tires||12.5 x 15||12.5 x 15||16.5L - 16.1SL|
|Empty Weight||5,220 lbs||5,260 lbs
|PTO 1 3⁄8, 21 spline 1000 RPM CV||✓||✓||✓|
|Heavy Duty Hitch Jack||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Hitch w/ Heavy Duty Clevis & Dept. of Transportation Safety Chain||✓||✓||✓
|Hydraulic Circuits Required (w/o options)||2||2||3|
|Rotor Swing Diameter||25 1⁄8"||25 1⁄8"||25 1⁄8"
|No. of Hammers||32||32||48|
|Hammer Size 1⁄2" x 2" x 5 1⁄4"||✓||✓||✓|
|Min. Horsepower||120 HP||120 HP||150 HP|
|Optional Hydraulic Deflector Lift||Available||Available||Available|